Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

M-fuge 2011- New Orleans


My summer thus far has been crazy and busy but oh so FUN! Last week I went to M-fuge in New Orleans with my youth group from church. M-fuge is a camp put on by Lifeway. The "M" stands for missions. The camp is focused on doing mission work all over the city. In the evenings when we get back from our ministry sites there is a great service and night life. Pretty much you don't sleep all week but it is so worth it!!!




In our bible study time every morning we were encouraged to not be afraid and to obey God NOW!

We are so tight!
Jakie and I were in the same track group and we went door to door everyday. My track group represented a small church named Hope Church. We would walk around neighborhoods talking to people and inviting them to Hope Church. We also would see if anybody in the neighborhood had any needs that the church could help with like yard work and light bulb changes.

Tiffany, Taylor and I decided to have a photo shot. So fun!


I am always so happy to be able to go to camp with my little bro. Luke is so sweet and smart. He is always making me laugh.
One night at fuge was character night, so some of us girls from my youth group dressed up like M&M's. We had a blast!

~The Girls~
My track group

On our way home we stopped at Cafe Du Monde and let me tell you it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!! They are most famous for their Beignet. Beignets are like funnel cakes but better.
I am sad because that was my last M-fuge, but I have memories that will last a life time :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm glad I finally get to see these! You should have brought be back a beignet! haha!

Michelle said...

Should of...but it would of been nasty!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a wonderful time! Your loving cousin, Haley!!!

Michelle's Style File said...

You have a gorgeous smile!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

what a great post!
I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hello! I just started up a new blog that is all about COLOR.

Come on over and become a follower to enter the upcoming giveaways!

xoxox
Aarean

http://colorissue.blogspot.com/

Romwe Online said...

delightful pics,shining smiles,you look so beautiful and adorable:D
romwe kisses